Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · December 4, 2022
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Hospitalist wanted near Madison, Wisconsin.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Schedule: 10-Hours Onsite, 14-hours remote. Contact office.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at a community hospital.
- Board Certified Abim, recent graduates are encouraged. Wisconsin license requested, or willingness..
- Position: Locums or Permanent Hospitalist.
- Only 10-Hours Onsite, with the Remainder as Remote.
- Overlapping APP Coverage from 2p - 1a.
- ADC: 12 with 2 - 4 admits.
- 3,200 day / Locums Shift.
- Foster Crown: Locums Hospitalist Near Madison, Wisconsin: $3,rong>.
- Ongoing Coverage Needs Throughout the Year.
- Near Highly Desirable Madison, WI.
- City / State: (Madison area), Wisconsin.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ a locums or permanent placement into this highly rated Hospital System.
- Locums To Permanent Options Available for the Right Candidate.
- Procedures: Stress Testing.
- Low ADC: 12 Patients.
- Facility Profile: 36 - total beds (breakdown: 28-acute/medical surgical, 8-Ldrp).
- Compensation: $3,200/24-locums shift, plus travel, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Job Number: WI1562.
- Support Staff: 1 mid-level 2p - 1a.
- WI is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.