Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lacrosse, WI) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: October/November 2022 - 1 year contract.
- Dictation available.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Inpatient and.
- Day and Shifts - when submitting candidate, please present availability and if provider can consider both days/nights.
- Clinical responsibilities include resuscitation of newborns, care of healthy newborns, day-to-day management of babies in the Special Care Nursery, and care of hospitalized children.
- Skills Required:Duties include care for patients affected by prematurity, respiratory distress, infectious diseases, congenital heart disease, and/or other anomalies.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Board Certified.
- Procedures performed include circumcisions, umbilical central lines, lumbar punctures, frenulectomies, intubations, and emergent needle decompression of pneumothorax.
- Location: Lacrosse, Wisconsin.
- Facility Type: Pediatric Hospitalist Floor.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3-4 months min.
- Licensed in WI.
- Support Staff and Team Structure: RN.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Hot Buttons for client: Provider that has Current & Active Wisconsin.
- Clean, Active DEA.
- 2 Pediatricians.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Location: Lacrosse, WI.
- Type of Need: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: Oct/Nov - 1 year contract.
- Seeking 1 Candidate (Facility may consider 2 candidates).
- 3 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners.
- Acls, NRP - AHA Certified.
- 1 Neonatologist.
- Supervision of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners.
- Schedule: Will vary/TBD.
- Ideal candidate would be able to work combination of days, overnights and weekends.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 23.