Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Wednesday · August 10, 2022
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Escandaba) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Procedures experience preferred but not required.
- Escanaba, located along the shores of Little Bay De Noc in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, is home to one of the safest natural harbors in the upper Great Lakes, which makes the area a natural destination for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- We are currently interviewing Hospitalists for an opportunity in Michigan's upper peninsula home to one of the safest natural harbors at a Top Hospital by The Leapfrog Group for six years.
- Strong base salary plus performance based incentives plus excellent benefit package including Path to Partnership track.
- Escanaba's downtown features more than a mile of unique, distinctive shops and businesses and boasts a top-notch public library that offers extensive services not typically found in a community its size, as well as an Art Center featuring some of the finest community theater and art exhibits in the Midwest.
- With so many amenities and opportunities, Escanaba is a great place to work, play and live.
- Open 6-bed ICU.
- Escanaba is also the home to a quality educational system, including a community college.
- Established team of 4 physicians and 1 advanced practitioners.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.