Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Other benefits: Potential for loan repayment and sign-on bonus.
- Maximum number of approximately 15 patients per day, typical number of patients/day is 8-14.
- We average 2,900 inpatient admits and 24,000 emergency room visits per year.
- ICU patients managed by Hospitalists.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
- 7 on/7 off, 7am - 7pm, or 7pm - 7am, flexible schedule.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice is required.
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin seeks a Hospitalist to join our team.
- 8-bed Critical Care Unit, new 16- bed ER (opening in January 2019).
- Relocation assistance available.
- Ventilator management and line placement procedures are preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago