Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · June 2, 2023
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Minocqua) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
- Outstanding employer-funded retirement plan.
- 5,800 CME annual allowance.
- 401(k) with match.
- Marshfield Clinic is overseen by an 11-member physician Board of Directors and a physician executive director.
- Fully funded relocation.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance.
- If Family Medicine or Med/Peds trained you will have the opportunity to cover ICU neonatal resuscitation.
- Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 325,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education.
- Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- For information, contact Jennifer Waters-Plemon,.
- Two year guaranteed salary.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minocqua, WI.
- The daily census is between 20-40 patients so each Hospitalist sees about 12-15 patients per day.
- Marshfield Clinic- Minocqua Center is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their Hospital Medicine department at Howard Young Medical Center.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- With 675+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
- All patients are adult general medicine cases.
- Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago