Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · February 7, 2023
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- And check us out on.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- Collegial work environments.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.